Optimum Employer Solutions, located on the web at http://www.optimumhr.net/, has been voted by customers to be one of the best HR consulting firms available for small businesses. This professional employer organization recently sent out a client satisfaction survey and received an overall score of 93.34 percent. This percentage represents the average of the scores on the last question.
The survey allowed users to grade Optimum in several areas using a Likert Scale with scores from “1,” which represented “highly dissatisfied,” to “5,” which represented “highly satisfied.” The questions asked were as follows:
- With regard to your payroll processing, how satisfied are you?
- With regard to your health benefits, how satisfied are you with your Account Manager’s knowledge and ability to answer questions?
- With regard to health benefits, how satisfied are you with your Account Manager’s ability to solve problems in a timely manner?
- How satisfied are you with your ability to reach your Account Manager?
- How satisfied are you with your Account Manager’s familiarity with your company’s HR-related needs?
- How satisfied are you with your Account Manager’s ability to answer questions and solve your problems in a timely manner?
- How satisfied are you with the professionalism of your Account Manager?
- How satisfied are you with the claims handling activities and follow-up related to injured employees claims?
- How satisfied are you with Optimum responsiveness when your employees call in with questions on payroll, human resource or benefits?
- How satisfied are you with Optimum services overall?
Optimum Employer Solutions Helps Small Businesses Succeed
Optimum offers help to businesses of all sizes, but it is especially beneficial for those who cannot afford an in-house HR staff or do not want to handle HR Matters. Customers will always find that Optimum offers professional and cost-effective solutions for benefits management and other HR-related tasks through co-employment. Further, Optimum offers help for employers who need to navigate the complicated world of risk management.
Optimum has years of experience in handling all types of HR and risk management services, and the customers seem to be very satisfied according to the client satisfaction survey. However, Optimum still strives to improve in any way possible to meet client expectations and continue to grow as a company with a bright future!
For more information on Optimum HR services, see FAQs.